Hey everyone! I thought this might be a fun blogpost to write and give you some new ideas of what to try from Starbucks. I really like Starbucks drinks, though I’m not one of those crazy people who gets it everyday. These are my opinions on these drinks, some people might love these flavors, I’m just putting out my opinion. First off, I’ll start by saying I’m not picky at all. I’ll eat almost any thing (with the exception of cottage cheese). Let’s begin this post!
- Iced Vanilla Latte- this is my all time favorite drink. It’s exactly what it sounds like! A latte, dumped in ice, with a shot of vanilla syrup. It’s not super super sweet like the frappuccinos, but if you are a full out just ice coffee drinker, I wouldn’t reccomend this.
- Java Chip Frappuccino- All frapuccinos are basically milkshakes. The Java Chip, has coffee in it. It tastes similar to a mocha, but with chocolate chips and a little less coffee.
- Iced Passion Tango Tea- This drink is so refreshing and tastes like strawberries and pomegranate. This is actually made by Teavana, but it served at all Starbucks.
- Peppermint Chip Frappuccino- This has no coffee (a milkshake), but tastes delicious. Just order a double chocolate chip frappuccino with a shot of peppermint. I love mint and chocolate, so this is my go to frappuccino.
- Peppermint Latte- Lastly, I love the peppermint latte. Just ask for a regular latte and a shot of peppermint!
My Least Favorites:
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino- This flavor everyone raves about and I’m not fond of it. Pumpkin Spice is only around in the fall, but it tastes like artificial candles. You know that smell when you walk into Michaels around Christmas or Fall? It tastes like that fake nutmeg/cinnamon.
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino- This one does not tastes like Cotton Candy at all. It tastes like artificial raspberry. Yuck! I love the flavor raspberry and raspberries too, but this was a huge disappointment.
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade- This tea was disgusting. I love green tea and peach so I thought it would taste wonderful! I took my first sip and had to send it back! It tastes like the cough syrup you drink when you’re sick!
Thanks for reading! Hope these lists give you some fun things to try and what to avoid!