Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t blogged the past few days. It has been so crazy with school, Thanksgiving, family, and friends. On Thanksgiving, family and friends came over to our house and we had a great time. This year, I went Black Friday shopping! My mall had many great deals such as 40% off Abercombie, 50% off Gap, Sephora’s $10 sets, and I grabbed a Vineyard Vines Shep shirt from Nordstrom for only fifty one dollars instead of 125 dollars! (That’s my Christmas gift so I have to wait) My Thanksgiving outfit will be posted below. I decorated my room for Christmas this year and I absolutely love it! The pictures will be below as well as a list that I have created for great decorating! Happy decorating!
1. Wrap your posters/pictures hanging on your walls in gift wrap to make them look like presents on your wall!
2. Hang lights! Lights add sooo much to the room and make it more festive.
3. Candles. You can buy festive candles with Christmas scents or no scents!
4. Hang snowflakes and or decorate with mosaics. Mosaics are so easy and cute to put around your room in empty spots!
5. Holiday Music! Christmas music brings out happiness! You obviously can’t play it all day, but it is still fun to play!
Denim Top: Gap
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Lokai, Boutiques near me